Saturday, November 7, 2009

SECOND GRANDING PERIOD...come...goes

The second grading is almost over now. We will start our third grading it means it’s the start again of new and exciting lessons that we will learn. But before I will start the third grading period, here are the things that I learned and the problems that I encounter in the second grading period.

In our second grading I have learned many things. Things that I may apply in the future or in daily life. I learned how to write in the notepad how to make the words bold, centered and others using the tags. I also learned how to start a paragraph using

then how to end it with

.

Everyday that I go to school I learned many things not only with the lessons that our teachers discuss but at the same time I also learned how to solve the problems that I encounter in the school. And as the third grading period is coming I will do my best to learned and to do the things that I must do to have a higher grade……

No comments:

Post a Comment