Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SAY GOODBYE TO THIRD GRADING PERIOD......

My high school life is almost over, and I will be leaving this institution that serves as my second home for four happy years of my life. I will also say goodbye to all my classmates and friends, they make my high school life memorable. But before anything else I still have one more grading to go… I will spend this to learn and to have more fun to all my friends…

Our third grading is over… this grading is difficult because we rushed some of our projects in our different subjects. In our TLE we make a front page
and our topic is about the community business of Vigan. In this project I’ve learned that in Vigan there were a lot of business that provides jobs for the rural folks and it serves as an income. Like selling empanada, abel and longganisa.

I’ve learned a lot in this period and I hope that it will continue in the fourth grading period. And I promise to do my best and to listen to my teachers and not to be lazy…

No comments:

Post a Comment